Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

May 2017 Closers

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: May 2017 Closers

I just closed on my refi!! (IRRL) 13 days from app to close! I'm so happy I think I will have a giant bowl of Ice Cream..lol

Message 61 of 95
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is great. Huge congratulations to everyone who has their keys in Hand. I myself is just becoming BLAH about everything, one day my broker asks for rent receipts ( I pay via money order soo I don't have them all, Or let me rephrase that, I have them i just can't remember where in the hell I hid them all) Later on he says never mind its waived then few days later he will ask for them, and then when I say you waived it. He goes okay yeah no problem. Then comes back asking if I ever sent them. LIKE dude come on get your life together. So tonight I am going to go home and comb through every single file I have and piece it all together. Hopefully I can come up with all but 1 or 2. And I hope they don't give me a hard time because my rent is not due until the 7th of every month. So I'll have to find my original lease from when I first moved in, I never got another one after. Ive been a tenant at will for the past 4 years. I am fustrated seriously. No word on repairs. And ECD is on Wednesday of next week. I want to hear Congratulations you can sign your life away too Smiley Sad
Message 62 of 95
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got my KEYS!!! Table funding and I am DONE YALL!!!!
Message 63 of 95
Anonymous
Not applicable

Way to go Junie!!!

Message 64 of 95
Calidreaming
Regular Contributor

Congratulations Juniebruner!!!!
Message 65 of 95
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks everybody!!!  I can still hardly believe it!  Moved in yesterday...lots of chaos with movers and delivery people.  I was EXHAUSTED and went almost 24 hours without eating!!!!  AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!! 

Cable people come today and security/alarm people tomorrow.   Will be completed unpacked hopefully by nightfall on Sunday. 

Message 66 of 95
Anonymous
Not applicable

Purchase Price: $239,900 then renegotiated to $220,000 after appraisal
Signed Contract: 03/30/2017
Property Type: Single-Family Home
New/Existing: existing built 2012
Type of Loan: 30YR Fixed FHA
Loan Rate: 4.375
Pre-Approval: 3/29/2017
Appraisal: 4/17/2017
Clear to Close: 5/15/17
Closing Date: 5/19/2017

Original closing date 5/24/17 ... closed 3 days with an unexpected savings of $1500 ... awesome lender and realtor 

Message 67 of 95
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Purchase Price: $820,000
Signed Contract: 4/14//2017
Property Type: New Build Single-Family Home
New/Existing: New
Type of Loan: 30YR Fixed Jumbo
Loan Rate: 4.50% - 4.00% depending on points. Leaning on 4.00%
Pre-Approval: 4/10/2017
Appraisal: 4/24/2017
Clear to Close: TBD
Closing Date: 5/18/2017

We are all moved in and ready to purchase a lot of furniture and decorations to make our house ours Smiley Happy Thanks guys for the support! Final Rate is 4.125% as I paid down from 4.5%! Should be a nice place to stay for the the next years to come!!

Our view every morning from the master bedroom:

IMG_0893.JPG

Message 68 of 95
Truth316
New Contributor

Closing tomorrow at 4pm, very excited and a bit nervous!!! 🙂
Message 69 of 95
cmony787
Regular Contributor

Got an email this morning that closing was pushed to June 1st.  Bummer, but Good Luck to rest of you all yet to close!

I am still staying in this thread with small outside chance we get in before month end!

Message 70 of 95
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.