Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

May 2017 Closers

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: May 2017 Closers

Way to go!! COngratulations...enjoy your new home!!

Message 81 of 95
cmony787
Regular Contributor

FINALLY CLEAR TO CLOSE!!!! YAY!!! We are still set for closing on 5/30!!! Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

AWESOME!!!  I am also set to close on 5/30.  Time to get those utilities set-up

Message 82 of 95
Anonymous
Not applicable

@cmony787 wrote:

FINALLY CLEAR TO CLOSE!!!! YAY!!! We are still set for closing on 5/30!!! Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

Thank you!! I got my utilities set up for 5/30! So excited! Smiley Very Happy

Message 83 of 95
Anonymous
Not applicable

@cmony787 wrote:

Oh and Congrats to you too!!!! Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

Message 84 of 95
Anonymous
Not applicable

CLOSED!!!! FINALLY!!! GOT KEYS ON MY HAND! Will never forget this amazing journey. Would be a sin if I don't mention how useful this site was. Really guys.. whoever responded to my questions - really thanks a lot!! What a huge relief! once again.. BIG THANKS!!

Message 85 of 95
Anonymous
Not applicable

FINALLY CLOSED ON OUR NEW HOUSE TODAY!!! YAY!!! SO glad it's over!!! No more stressful!! :-) So thankful for this fico board.. I learned a lot thing from you guys. Thank you guys!!Smiley HappySmiley HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

Message 86 of 95
CaliforniaLoaner
Valued Member

Congrats to all you May closers!!!

Message 87 of 95
cmony787
Regular Contributor

We closed today as well! Quite the journey and thanks to all the support here on the board.

Those of you not yet closed, good luck and hope that end is right around the corner.
Message 88 of 95
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations to you all. Looks like Im dragging myself over to the June closing page. This process has been just a mess, I can't wait for it to just be over
Message 89 of 95
Calidreaming
Regular Contributor

Looks like I'm the last May closer.  I closed yesterday, on May 31.  I am so happy and relieved--and exhausted!!  We had tried to move up the closing date to May 26, but somehow no one informed my lender.  Our sellers were nice though and still allowed us to move in a little early. 

johnsocma--I'll still be cheering for you in the June closers.  The end is in sight for you.  Smiley Happy

Message 90 of 95
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.