Starting Score: EQ 505 jul09
Current Score: EQ 702 TU 693 EX 692 apr12
Goal Score: 700+

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 161 of 165
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: May and June Closers

I will get the keys in an hour, meeting my agent at the house!!!!!  So excited, am not going to get any sleep and  have to work tonight!

Message 162 of 165
Anonymous
Not applicable

@sewmuchdebt wrote:

congrats!!

Thanks!!

Message 163 of 165
BoysMumx2
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I will get the keys in an hour, meeting my agent at the house!!!!!  So excited, am not going to get any sleep and  have to work tonight!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Sorry so late in posting - moving in triple digit heat has been an event to say the least, but I'm so glad to see that it all went well!  I LOVE a happy ending!  Smiley Very Happy  It looks like I have some catching up to do on my thread readings.  Smiley Tongue

Starting Score: EQ 622, TU 676, EX 643 (mtg lender pulls) 2/1/12
Current Score: EQ 743, TU 775 (6/18 MyFico), EX 722 (per CITI approval letter 6/29/12 pull)
Goal Score: New goal: 760+ on all 3

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 164 of 165
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks!  I know what you mean!  It was so hot last week when we were moving!  It's all worth it though!  Now to get more furniture to fill this bigger house! LOL Congrats to you again as well!  Soooo so Happy for all of us that got our new homes and praying for everyone else waiting on theirs!

@BoysMumx2 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Sorry so late in posting - moving in triple digit heat has been an event to say the least, but I'm so glad to see that it all went well!  I LOVE a happy ending!  Smiley Very Happy  It looks like I have some catching up to do on my thread readings.  Smiley Tongue

Message 165 of 165
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.