congrats!!

Starting Score: EQ 505 jul09
Current Score: EQ 702 TU 693 EX 692 apr12
Goal Score: 700+

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Established Member
cincrose2

Re: May and June Closers

I will get the keys in an hour, meeting my agent at the house!!!!!  So excited, am not going to get any sleep and  have to work tonight!

Established Member
cincrose2

sewmuchdebt wrote:

congrats!!

Thanks!!

Frequent Contributor
BoysMumx2

cincrose2 wrote:

I will get the keys in an hour, meeting my agent at the house!!!!!  So excited, am not going to get any sleep and  have to work tonight!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Sorry so late in posting - moving in triple digit heat has been an event to say the least, but I'm so glad to see that it all went well!  I LOVE a happy ending!  :smileyvery-happy:  It looks like I have some catching up to do on my thread readings.  :smileytongue:

Starting Score: EQ 622, TU 676, EX 643 (mtg lender pulls) 2/1/12
Current Score: EQ 743, TU 775 (6/18 MyFico), EX 722 (per CITI approval letter 6/29/12 pull)
Goal Score: New goal: 760+ on all 3

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Established Member
cincrose2

Thanks!  I know what you mean!  It was so hot last week when we were moving!  It's all worth it though!  Now to get more furniture to fill this bigger house! LOL Congrats to you again as well!  Soooo so Happy for all of us that got our new homes and praying for everyone else waiting on theirs!

BoysMumx2 wrote:

cincrose2 wrote:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Sorry so late in posting - moving in triple digit heat has been an event to say the least, but I'm so glad to see that it all went well!  I LOVE a happy ending!  :smileyvery-happy:  It looks like I have some catching up to do on my thread readings.  :smileytongue:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+