Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meeting with a LO today!!

tag
Muschock
New Contributor

Meeting with a LO today!!

I am scheduled to meet with a LO today for pre-approval and then my realtor to make an offer on a home. I pulled my scores here this morning and they are Eq:641, Ex: 715 and TU: 720, up many many points after paying off all CC and waiting for them to report. Still very nervous. Will the scores my LO pulls today be the same or close to myFico scores? I have medical collections...almost all paid as part of a judgement. Judgement was paid in full fall'13 but isnt marking pd on CR. Will this keep me from getting approved? My income is 5883$ a month and DTI payments are 475$...the home I have found is 183k...hoping I have a chance at this as Im tired of paying my landlord 925$ a month!!
Thanks everyone for all the help offered on the boards!!
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Hopingforamortgage
Contributor

Re: Meeting with a LO today!!

If I understand correctly the Equifax from MyFico is going to be most similar to what the lender pulls as it is the most similar scoring system. However, that's also dependant on what information is on all three reports. Fir example, TU has removed almost all negative information so it's different (higher) than my Equifax.
I'm sure that's not much help and someone will offer much more useful information but I know if be interested in hearing how close the lender pulls were to your Fico scores, especially the TU score.
Message 2 of 6
ezdriver
Senior Contributor

Nothing but the scores on the trimerge report [pulled by your LO] matters for mortgage qualification and underwriting purposes. Please report back with the scores from your trimerge report so we can see how they match up to the ones you listed in your post. Good luck and happy hounse hunting.

Message 3 of 6
Muschock
New Contributor

I got the pre-approval letter from the loan officer based on pay stubs etc that I gave him. He will pull my credit tomorrow and let me know from that point what to do. I then met with my realtor and she wrote up my offer. LO is going USDA first but if any issues FHA...if all goes as planned LO gave me a closing date of 5/16/14. Holy crap am I stressed. I will let you guys know my scores tomorrow after LO pulls.
Message 4 of 6
ezdriver
Senior Contributor

@Muschock wrote:
I got the pre-approval letter from the loan officer based on pay stubs etc that I gave him. He will pull my credit tomorrow and let me know from that point what to do. I then met with my realtor and she wrote up my offer. LO is going USDA first but if any issues FHA...if all goes as planned LO gave me a closing date of 5/16/14. Holy crap am I stressed. I will let you guys know my scores tomorrow after LO pulls.

Ha ha ... some stree in these situations is helpful. Let the LO do his thing for you and everything should end well for you. All the best with the offer to purchase. Let us know how things ske out for you.

Message 5 of 6
Muschock
New Contributor

My offer was accepted today!!! Yesterday I met with LO and honestly he was making me feel stupid. I have medical collections...which he knew up front...he basically said he didnt want to talk to me until I paid them. I got a referral to a different guy this morning...called him, he made me feel at ease immediatley!! Im going with him! He told me not to pay my medical until he sees my credit report...which I will fax him tomorrow so he can look before he pulls again. Closing date is set for 5/1...he says he can have it all done by then for sure. We will see!! My accepted offer was 182,500 with 6% seller assist. Not going to think about it til Monday...time to celebrate the accepted offer!!! Oh, my credit scores matched myfico except TU...it was 50 points lower!!!!
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.