Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MichiganMommy Approved!!!!!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: MichiganMommy Approved!!!!!!!!

look at my girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! her dream has finally come true... I know I have an invite to the first cook out right  LMAOSmiley Very Happy  I am so happy for you right now
Message 11 of 28
mwr1ght
New Contributor

Smiley Very Happy CONGRADS!!!! I am so thrilled for you! Best wishes in your new home! Who did you decide to go through for your mortgage loan/are you doing the FHA 203K? Smiley Very HappySmiley Wink
Message 12 of 28
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

Congrats!!
You EARNED it!!!!

Retired Lender
Message 13 of 28
Phoenix-rising
Frequent Contributor

Congrats MM!  I'm really happy for you! Smiley Happy
DH's FICOS: July '08 TU-661 / EQ-593 / EX-656 --> April '09 TU-730 / EQ-705 / EX-685

MY FICOS: July '08 TU-735 / EQ-727 / EX-767 --> April '09 TU-789 / EQ-774 / EX-767
Message 14 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

You go girl!  I am so happy for you.  I started reading on this forum about two weeks ago.  I
have followed your posts regularly.  I could tell from your posts the loan application process was causing many sleepless nights for you.  My grandson and I prayed for you every night.  I love answered prayers!

Best of luck to you and your family!
Message 15 of 28
southernficoaddict
Frequent Contributor

I am so happy for you!!  That doesn't mean you can quit coming here!!   We need your expert advise now!  (can you hear graduation music playing in the background?)
Message 16 of 28
demi
Established Contributor

I'm thrilled for you...I have read a lot of your posts, and you have been thru a lot.  CONGRATULATIONS !!! 

Starting Score: EQ 679, TU 697
Current Score: EQ 680, TU 672
Goal Score: EQ 720, TU 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 17 of 28
granny031350
Established Contributor

congratulations.  I am in Michigan also and am hoping next spring to get a MSHDA loan to build my home. 
Message 18 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

You rock!!!Smiley Tongue
Message 19 of 28
MichiganMommy
Frequent Contributor

Thank you Everyone for all of your well wishes!!! OMG, it has been one thing after another, after another already... Thankfully my stuff is somewhat organized, but boy oh boy be prepared to strip naked (meaning give them EVERYTHING)....

I think that is just because it is an FHA loan.

I am hanging in there though. It is refreshing to know I have my FICO family to keep me sane!!Smiley Very Happy
Updates scores...inching along. Waiting for 7 recent medical collections to fall off!! (seriously working since END of May): EX 519 TU 576 EQ 449
8-02-08 EX 644 TU 647 EQ 575...650s here I come....700club, get ready!!!
Message 20 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.