Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Middle Score

tag
MOMO30
Regular Contributor

Middle Score

Hi, I'm a bit confused lender's go by your middle score to pre-approve you now if all three reports have different things on them. Do they only look at the report that's for your middle score or do the focus on all three? I'm asking because my Ex report is the one that has the most negative items when my scores were pulled by a loan officer my TRans was my middle. Does that change also each time your credit is pulled?
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Middle Score

Scores do change frequently and often more than one pull will be done during the purchase process. It seems rather common to have an additional report pulled right before closing to make sure nothing has changed dramatically that would disqualify you such as new tradelines, collections, late payments, etc.

They will use your middle score but they will also use information from all 3 reports. For example, if your middle score is Experian but you have a collection listed on Trans Union... that collection still counts against you.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.