Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Minimum approval income?

tag
nada9188
Frequent Contributor

Minimum approval income?

I am pretty ignorant regarding anything pertaining to mortgage loans.. What would the minimum income be to get approved for a house around 150K, with 20K down, and scores 700+?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Lel
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Minimum approval income?

@nada9188 wrote:

I am pretty ignorant regarding anything pertaining to mortgage loans.. What would the minimum income be to get approved for a house around 150K, with 20K down, and scores 700+?

Not enough information to answer your question.  If you have other debt obligations (student loans, auto loans, CC payments), those are going to affect the amount that you can qualify for.  Property tax and insurance are also factors.

Message 2 of 4
nada9188
Frequent Contributor

@Lel wrote:

@nada9188 wrote:

Not enough information to answer your question.  If you have other debt obligations (student loans, auto loans, CC payments), those are going to affect the amount that you can qualify for.  Property tax and insurance are also factors.

Ok.. Lets say 35K annual income, 18K auto loan, 350/mo payments.. No other debt, what would that qualify for, roughly..

Message 3 of 4
kmkchris1
Established Member

@nada9188 wrote:

@Lel wrote:

@nada9188 wrote:

Ok.. Lets say 35K annual income, 18K auto loan, 350/mo payments.. No other debt, what would that qualify for, roughly..

My w2 from last year shows just over 38k, should be on track for just over 42k this year. I was approved for a FHA loan of $150,000 , 3.5% down with $325 monthly personal loan payments..FWIW.

SoCal here, 4.0%, 24 yrs old with 4 years credit history,  scheduled to close on or before April 27th.

Starting Score: EQ:661 FICO EX:662 FAKO 6/25/11
Current Score: EQ:739 EX:690 TR:711 2/17/12 FICOS/LENDER
Goal Score: 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.