Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missed/Late mortgage payments REMOD ISSUES

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Missed/Late mortgage payments REMOD ISSUES

ok .... new to this forum, but reaching out because after "lurking" for sometime there seems to be so much helpful info .... some background .... have a mortgage with BOA .... lost job in 2011 ... spoke with bank and said that we would have payment issues entering 2012 .... was told not to worry about it until then .... well .. THEN arrived and we had not recovered from the job loss ....had become employed again ,,,, just UNDERemplyed !!!!  began the "re-nod" process ..... long story shortened ... FINALLY was granted a remod ... went thru trial period and have been back on track for over a year ... decided to sell house and downsize .... realtor said they had a "credit repair" contact that could help get rid of the over two years of missed payments ... keep in mind .... after a point .... the bank would NOT take our money !!!

another FINALLY, but this time the question .... instead of paying someone to assist with this... and not knowing if it even possible to erase ... IS there an avenue i might pursue to beter my credit report in regards to the missed payments, or shall we call late payments, during the remod process .....????

any thoughts ??? assistance ??? i apreciate your reading and puttin inyour two cents worth .....

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.