cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Home Loan for 540 score? 10% down!

tag
Mellochick
Contributor

Mobile Home Loan for 540 score? 10% down!

I have a house under contract. The home is listed as a modular on realtors website but county record says mobile home. The home does look like a nice mobile home with two additions. Anyways, had a lender back out on me due to not being able to close in the next 30 days. We already have the offer accepted and the house under contract at this point and are now stuck!! Does anyone know of any lenders who are willing to loan $57,000 minus our 10% down payment to a middle score of 540 with a DTI front end of 21%??? I need help fast!!!!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

Re: Mobile Home Loan for 540 score? 10% down!

First Guaranty Mortgage Corporation goes down to a 530.

Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 2 of 5
Mellochick
Contributor

Just called them. They do 530 for VA loan only. All others are a 580.

Message 3 of 5
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

Weird, through a mortgage broker they will do 530 on FHA.

Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 4 of 5
CF_Frost
New Contributor

Try 21st Mortgage or Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance. Both specialize in mobile homes and have lower qualification requirements. You might have a shot with them but the rate will be bad given your scores and the nature of mobile homes in general.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.