Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mortgage Approval & Offer Acceptance!

tag
kjel
Established Contributor

Mortgage Approval & Offer Acceptance!

I went on vacation out of the country last week for some much needed R&R and returned to find that our offer on the house I am renting was approved and I was approved for a mortgage. It's been a 2.5 year journey to get here-unemployment, cancer, high risk pregnancy, no health insurance, defaulted student loans, and a judgment happened along the way. One step at a time with the help of these forums to overcome these issues and my middle score on the lender pull was 698! I'm looking to close in early January. I can't wait as my all in payment will be half of my rent Smiley Happy

Current Score: TU: 674 | EQ: 722 | EX: 717 | Last Inq. 2/16/15...Locked Up in The Garden
NFCU Cash Rewards $14K | Chase Sapphire Preferred $5K | Amex Blue Cash Preferred $6K | Cap1 Quicksilver One Visa $9K

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
prollinsl
Valued Member

Re: Mortgage Approval & Offer Acceptance!

CONGRATS!

Starting Score: 611
Current Score: MyFico - TU 656 EQ 670 EX 669
9/30/14 Lender pull TU 700, EQ 711, EX 719
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 9
creditlady43
Regular Contributor

Congrats!

Navy Fed Sig. Visa ($27,500)|BlueGreen Encore Rewards ($10,000)|CapitalOne ($6,950)|Discover ($1,000)
Starting Equifax Score: 520 (5/2014) - Current Score: 726
Starting Transunion Score: 613 (5/2014) - Current Score: 733
Starting Experian: 595 - Current Score: 742
Message 3 of 9
HiLine
Blogger

Way to go! Glad to hear of your big step forward. Congratulations!

Message 4 of 9
Score_Raiser_T
Valued Member

Congratulations. I'm so happy for you. Glad you overcame all the obstacles. I love hearing stories like this. Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow that is great, I have been searching and placing offers on different properties and no luck, I have been in this a few months now, I am also going on Vacation in a week, hope to hear some good news with my most current offer, I can't wait to purchase my home and settle down and then take it easy, in my new home.  Are you also with the NACA Program? Hope to hear from you and hope everything works out for both of us.  CONGRATULATIONS

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Petrica18,  Please keep me posted of your outcome.  Thank You

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sounds like a good day.

Message 8 of 9
wagsk1
Regular Contributor

Congrats! Good job overcoming those challengesSmiley Happy

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.