cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mortgage Financing, I am in the thick of it.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mortgage Financing, I am in the thick of it.

I am preapproved with cross country bank for $150,000 and with quicken for $135000.  I heard quicken couldn't be trusted.  Despite all of this, I have placed an offer on a home and am waiting on a reply.  my midscore was 653, sinced then myfico alerted me that my transunion, which was my middle score, dropped 15 points.  due to a christmas bal not being paid in full, will pay in full for next statment as usual.  I have a new chase freedom that isn't due until 1/6/15, but the statment printed.  I am not sure if it's goin to report.  If it does, I am scared of the after math.  What should I do.  I want to close soon.  How can I get my mid scores up by January?  Help, I am freaking out!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Mortgage Financing, I am in the thick of it.

Why would you charge something when you are in the middle of applying for a mortage # 1 rule take on no more debt until after you close make all your payments on time just like normal. you should be ok but they will pull one last time before closing.  

Message 2 of 3
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

Re: Mortgage Financing, I am in the thick of it.

@Anonymous wrote:

I am preapproved with cross country bank for $150,000 and with quicken for $135000.  I heard quicken couldn't be trusted. they are a little better than they used to be.  Despite all of this, I have placed an offer on a home and am waiting on a reply.  my midscore was 653, sinced then myfico alerted me that my transunion, which was my middle score, dropped 15 points.  due to a christmas bal not being paid in full, will pay in full for next statment as usual.  I have a new chase freedom that isn't due until 1/6/15, but the statment printed.  I am not sure if it's goin to report.  If it does, I am scared of the after math.  What should I do.  I want to close soon.  How can I get my mid scores up by January?  Help, I am freaking out!

when did they pull credit?  report is good for 90 days.

Retired Lender
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.