Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mortgage Gurus.. I need your advice

tag
rokkstarre
Valued Member

Mortgage Gurus.. I need your advice

1. Credit.  Pulled today from myfico. TU 693 EQ 667 EX unknown (but I believe EX is my lowest score). My last delinquency was Jan 2011 and I have a 19k charge off from 2006 that is scheduled to be removed in 2013 (the charge off is past SOL)
  2. Income.  28,275/yr also, my infant son is disabled and receives $570 a month from SSI (not sure if this can be factored in)
  3. Source of income.  28275 from W2 employment, been with company since 4/2010; $570 from SSI for my son. 
  4. Monthly debt payments.  these are the minimum payments-$462.70 car payment, $70 BoA cc, $25 store credit card, I also have a student loan that is $103 but is currently in deferement bc I am in school.
  5. Employment (for those who are employed).  Full time, W-2 been on this job since 4/2010, the job before that I was there for 5yrs 
  6. Assets/Reserves.  I can withdraw about $1k from my 401k for downpayment, I have $3k saved for downpayment, and I qualify and intend to apply for a downpayment assistance program that offers 19k.
  7. Location.  Houston, TX
  8. Property. single family house
  9. Value.  95k Max
  10. Occupancy.  Primary residence
  11. Transaction Type.  purchase

what are the odds of me qualifying if I intend to purchase within the next 6 months? Thanks for any and all help... my son needs a backyard to play in! Smiley Very Happy

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Mortgage Gurus.. I need your advice

From what you have given, you sound like a good FHA borrower. You should fit in with FHA guidelines.

Good luck....

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.