cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mortgage Gurus please chime in.... questions about Conditions/non traditional credit for FHA

tag
mocha82
Regular Contributor

Re: Mortgage Gurus please chime in.... questions about Conditions/non traditional credit for FHA

Great advice about the bank statements.  However my LO didn't want me to provide more that six months of statements b/c  I had a couple Overdrafts at the beginning of the year.  However, I was able to pull the checks info from my statements by sorting out the transactions online.  He said that should work. 

I will speak to the director of the daycare but I don't think that will work as my LO will probably ask for a printout from the daycare showing my payment history.  On the printout, it shows late fees that were charged but doesn't specify that the payment was only a few minutes late... etc.  smh

IOBA wrote:

If they are still requesting clearer copies of the checks, maybe you can match it up with your bank statements that show the check did clear.

As for daycare, have you asked the manager/owner to write a letter stating you have been on time with the payments for xx amount of time?   If you were a few minutes, or a few hours late with daycare payments, BUT it was paid the same day, maybe they will write that letter for you.

Congratulations!

Closed on my 1st home on: 11/30/2011
First Guaranty Mortgage Corporation (FGMC)
Starting Score:Equifax: 490 (01/14/2011)Transunion: 498 (01/14/2011)
Current Score: Equifax: 609(07/09/2012) Transunion: 644 (10/14/2011) Experian: 593 Lender Pull (08/22/2011)

Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.