Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mortgage Lenders/Banks who pull equifax only

tag
steelersco
Valued Member

Mortgage Lenders/Banks who pull equifax only

I have a friend whos highest score is under her equifax and I want to help her get a mortgage loan,does anybody know of any institution

who pulls equifax only...Any help giving would be thankful

Creditscore was down,but now its wayyyyy up.
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Lel
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Mortgage Lenders/Banks who pull equifax only

I believe just about all mortgage lenders pull all 3.  I have never heard of a lender pulling from a single CRA.

What is your friend's scores and where did she get them?  Is there a huge discrepancy between her EQ and her other scores?

Message 2 of 12
steelersco
Valued Member

Thanks,well right now someone is helping her fix her credit because she has a lot of negs and i dont know her score,i was just told to check to see if the banks

pull just one credit score or all 3,i figured they pulled all 3,i was just making sure...thankyou again for your help.

Message 3 of 12
BrianB_The_Loan_Professor
Valued Contributor

What are her scores? The bank will use the middle of the three (not an average just the score from whichever is in the middle)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Brian B The Loan Professor
Mortgage Banker - offering FHA, VA, USDA , and Conventional mortgages in all 50 states -

If I do not respond to a follow up question please feel free to contact me directly
Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

some credit unions only pull one report

Message 5 of 12
steelersco
Valued Member

Thats what we are trying to do,find a credit union who will show a little love.......im getting closer,i know it a bank or credit union out there who pulls equifax

just got to find them...thanks

Message 6 of 12
smallfry
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

some credit unions only pull one report

Even NFCU will pull all 3 for a mortgage. Pulling only 1 would not be very prudent and could leave the officers at risk.

Message 7 of 12
steelersco
Valued Member

yeah.....i feel you on that, but  i have ran a cross people that stated  that they only pulled 1 report for thier mortgage, i just cant remember where i saw it...thanks

Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

i have a mortage thru my credit union here in tennessee and they only pull one report ,equifax.

Message 9 of 12
steelersco
Valued Member

we are in memphis tn, what credit union is it... that pulled equifax......i knew it were some out here...thanks

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.