Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mortgage Loan and New AUs

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mortgage Loan and New AUs

Hello,

I am in middle of my Mortgage Loan processing - Appraisal is in progress and Under writing has just triggered. I was on call with Amex Credit card customer care yesterday and they brought up an offer about adding new authorized users to my Amex PGR card. I confirmed it wouldn’t trigger new credit pull and ended up removing my existing Authorized Users and added 4 New authorized users with 600$ limit each.

I just want to make sure if I will run into any issue for Removing or Adding Authorized Users in my existing Credit Card ? I am planning to bring it up with my LO tomorrow but still wanted to get some idea from experts in thus forum. Please let me know what you think..!!

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Mortgage Loan and New AUs

Welcome to the board.  It will not trigger any credit pull but refrain from doing such things as you are in the middle of a mortgage process.  Better be safe than sorry.

Message 2 of 3
NC_Mtg_Loaner
Valued Contributor

Re: Mortgage Loan and New AUs

Unless you are certain you can keep your "new Authorized Users" from running up the balance before you close your mortgage loan, you really may not want to make any changes to other areas of your credit profile whilst amidst the mortgage loan process, but yes you are going to be better safe than sorry and definitely confirm with your LO.

Then, wait until after Closing anyway.

Licensed NC Mortgage Loan Originator
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.