Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mortgage - Will I Qualify?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mortgage - Will I Qualify?

Husband and I are looking for mortgage.  All his scores are low to mid 700s.  My scores range from 681 - 691.  Waiting for update to show account balances drop (been paying down) and zero balance on one account. Spouse has VA COE, disability retirement income and some income work.  My earnings $96K in salary (7+ years in current job; 18 years history with employer); I have monthly debt payments $713 (working on it). I have one negative item- late payment on TU from 12/2005 (Student Loan payment - shows twice despite paying in one installment).  My savings $1000 in basic checking; $66K in retirement/401K (can borrow from, if necessary for home purchase). Spouse has $6K in liquid savings and another $12K elsewhere.   We are looking to purchase a $200K townhome in Central PA as our primary residence (no outstanding mortgages).  Will we qualify...Thoughts?
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

Re: Mortgage - Will I Qualify?

Just get a referral to a good/honest loan officer from a friend or family member.
Don't get suckered into any advertising on the net or radio.
bring your deal here and we will look it over for you.

Retired Lender
Message 4 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

I don't see anything that would make me think that you wouldn't FLY thru underwriting.

Retired Lender
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Dallas Guy. It's my first venture and his second into home ownership...I'm a little nervous.
Message 3 of 5
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

Just get a referral to a good/honest loan officer from a friend or family member.
Don't get suckered into any advertising on the net or radio.
bring your deal here and we will look it over for you.

Retired Lender
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I didn't see this until now.  Thank you for the advice and we will take you up on the offer.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.