cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mortgage after Ch7 BK - advice needed!

tag
alyssamarie
Regular Contributor

Re: Mortgage after Ch7 BK - advice needed!

An update, tried Quicken and Freedom Mortgage online, no luck with either.

FM gave her credit scores, EQ 609, no score reported for Ex, TU 653.

So now I'm not feleing too hopeful. Not sure why her TU score is so much higher. I'm going to try a few other online lenders, and I've got a list of a few to go to in person also but it's not looking too great.

Discover It $1k | Chase Freedom $1.2k | Barclay Apple $1.7k | Target $1k |TJX Rewards $1k | Walmart $900 | Macy's $800 | American Eagle $750 | VS $750 | LOFT $500 | Express $350 | Cap1 Sec. $200 |

AU: Amex BCP $5k | Barclaycard Arrival $3k | Amazon Visa $2k | Chase Freedom $2k | Discover It $1.5k

Gardening as of 02/04/14
Current TU FICO 701 | Goal 1: 700✓ met on 2/18/14 | Goal 2: 720

Message 21 of 23
BrianB_The_Loan_Professor
Valued Contributor

The income needs to be strong enough to support the mortgage with all other debts - 30k wil buy a lower priced home so she may be ok

Be real careful using online lenders - many sites appear to be lenders but are instead they are just lookng to get your info and sell it to lenders - these lead sites can kill your credit if all of the lenders start pulling credit - that and the phone wont stop ringing - 

for some they dont mind others find it intrusive and annoying

B

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Brian B The Loan Professor
Mortgage Banker - offering FHA, VA, USDA , and Conventional mortgages in all 50 states -

If I do not respond to a follow up question please feel free to contact me directly
Message 22 of 23
alyssamarie
Regular Contributor

thanks for the heads up. I did quicken, freedom mortgage, and a credit union. I looked them all up on here first and they all seemed legitimate, so hopefully that's ok. I won't do anymore though, I'd rather try one in person because otherwise it's all going the same way so far.

Discover It $1k | Chase Freedom $1.2k | Barclay Apple $1.7k | Target $1k |TJX Rewards $1k | Walmart $900 | Macy's $800 | American Eagle $750 | VS $750 | LOFT $500 | Express $350 | Cap1 Sec. $200 |

AU: Amex BCP $5k | Barclaycard Arrival $3k | Amazon Visa $2k | Chase Freedom $2k | Discover It $1.5k

Gardening as of 02/04/14
Current TU FICO 701 | Goal 1: 700✓ met on 2/18/14 | Goal 2: 720

Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.