Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mortgage contingiency....

tag
IOBA
Senior Contributor

Re: Mortgage contingiency....

Questions can be answered!

And chances are that the seller would rather give an extension, or overlook a missed deadline, to have the house close.  I  would proceed with forwarding the letter of commitment from your lender as though it was the most natural thing to do.  Include a little note that the appraisal has been ordered and when it's expected to be completed.   Add a PS about how excited you are to be closing THIS month!  Everything should be fine with the sellers!

And of course, please update us!

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank You so much for your feedback..!!! I am excited, im just nervous this whole process is a rollercoaster ride!!!

Message 12 of 14
IOBA
Senior Contributor

lol - I understand.  I have been on the roller coaster for months and I get motion sickness!  Smiley Wink   Let us know what you do/what happens today!

Message 13 of 14
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Maybe try to get the sellers to extend the effective date of the contract.....   I went through a similar scenario where I waited to order the appraisal and inspections, because my original lender denied me, and I had to work with a new lender. 

FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.