Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mortgage loan question

tag
canusa11
Valued Member

Mortgage loan question

My husband & I are ready to get pre-aproved. Were meeting with the lender this week. What all do we need to bring? I have last 2 months of bank statments. Last 2 years of our W2s & 2013 Taxes. Im having trouble printing 2012 tax returns with turbotax. Im going to try and call them monday & see if I can get them unlocked. Am I missing anythng else?

Thanks

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
CelesteR
Regular Contributor

Re: Mortgage loan question

I'd bring 30 days of check stubs too.
Message 2 of 4
jonasdontae
New Visitor

As far as I know thee things are enough for the loan but the tax return is an important thing so it is necessary to have it, so get it with you and a id proof. These are some which I know but still ask any expert before going.

Message 3 of 4
lesse
Frequent Contributor

I was unable to get my tax returns because i used the free version of turbo tax- an alternate that i found online was using the "transcripts" -  go to irs.gov and you can get you transcripts online- it only asked me some security questions and i was able to access them online Smiley Happy hope that helps

START (FICO): 1/28/2013 EQ: 499 EX: 558 TU: 536
Lender Pull:
UPDATED SCORE 10/2015: EX: 763 TU: 709 EQ: 720

GOAL 800 Across the board
Wallet:Credit One $600; NFCU (secured- Changed to unsecured) $7500; NFCU (Unsecured)$500- increase to $12,500 BOA: $1000 Home Depot/Lowes $800 each Childrens Place $350 Sams Club $800
Garden Time Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.