Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mortgage loan rural colorado

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mortgage loan rural colorado

Hi,

Is there any companies out there that will do a mortgage loan.  The property is for 99,900$. For a chafa I need a 580 and I'm just not there. 

My TU is536 My Eq is 535 Ex514

I declared BK in 2004 when my ex walked out on me 2 weeks after I had arm surgery.

I have 2 open credit cards with low lines (400/ 150)  I have student loans all deferred.  I have one car payment balance 9600/ pymt $420 monthly with 18 mos to go(never late).  I do have a few lates from 9/08 when I got mauled by a dog unexpectedly, and I am writing letters to see if the acct can be reaged due to the circumstances.

I have one collection acct from 9/08, one from 8/07 and the rest are from my bankrupcy still hanging on my bureaus just due to age.

My income is $5300 monthly/ from employment since 8/06 I work for a credit card company with stable employment/ never been fired over 18 years stable employment.

any help would be appreciated!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Mortgage loan rural colorado

Your scores are just way too low right now and you have a lot of recent credit problems. You also don't want to "reage" accounts, you want to Good Will them to get the lates removed entirely. Reaging would actually make the late look like it happened this month instead of almost a year ago.

You have a lot to work to do but with good income and employment, i'm confident you can get that score up Smiley Happy Continue to make payments on time, when you do apply for a home loan they aren't going to want to see any lates in at *least* a year, the longer the better.

580 is the very lowest you'll see and that's disappearing quickly. In a lot of cases preapproval is given at 580 and then falls through at the last minute. The score you really want is 620.

Hop on over the the Rebuilding Your Credit forum. They'll help you figure out what you need to do and in what order to get that score up. Good luck!

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you tell me more about what you mean by "goodwill"?  I had late payments because I was mauled by a dog and it took awhile to get back on track.

I did call the CC company and told them about the accident, and they asked me to fax them a letter.  They had actually closed the acct down, but after hearing about what happened, they opened it back up for me. 

thanks for your advice I appreciate that!

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, that's pretty much what it is. You had circumstances that prevented you from paying and you're requesting they remove the lates from your report. It's not quite that simple... but you can read all about it in the Rebuilding Your Credit forums Smiley Happy There's also sample GW letters.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/fico/board/message?board.id=generalcredit&message.id=5933

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.