Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mortgage score version updates?

tag
krazy
Established Member

Mortgage score version updates?

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering when the fico mortage versions update? My regular scores have been updated for august but for some reason the verions they use for mortagage companies haven't updated since May.

Thanks in advance.

Exp 719 - Equi 723 - TU 709
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
ejm201
Valued Member

Re: Mortgage score version updates?

I am not sure if everyone gets updates at the same time but assuming you bought the premium pkg,you may get an update on OCT 2(QTR report)[well,when mine is scheduled this day]. But you can bite the bullet and pay $48 for the 3B report which includes the mortgage lending FICO scores [having LO pull mine tomorrow morning and will post an update to the other "MORTGAGE FICO UPDATE" thtread to compare w/ 3B report I bought last night. It's costly but doesnt cost you a hard inquiry like when the lender pulls it [which stains your CR for 2 years]. Hope this helps!

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you have the Ultimate 3B membership, your FICO8 scores are updated monthly but the mortgage scores are updated every 3 months. 

Message 3 of 6
krazy
Established Member

Thanks! I'm approaching the 3 month mark from the last update. Hoping for it to update before closing in septemeber. 

Exp 719 - Equi 723 - TU 709
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Whatever date you signed up for membership will be the same date that all scores will update. For example, I signed up on the 13th of the month, so all of my scores update every month on the 13th. 

The trick to this is that if your credit cards update let's say around the 20th of the month, that information will not be included in the reports that are pulled on the 13th. 

Message 5 of 6
ejm201
Valued Member

Very good point! Luckily most of my CCs update a day or two before the report comes out. We we're so impatient and just bought 2 in addition to our monthly plan. Smiley Very Happy
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.