Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mortgage scores higher

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mortgage scores higher

I currently have three mortgage scores from this site 667. 649,663.  I want to get my scores higher so I did the simulator, but it only shows how my regular scores change.  Can I assume that the amount of points that go up on the regular FICO scores would be the same on the mortgage scoring.  e.g. simulator states that if I pay off my $8550 worth of dept in one month my scores would go up between 15-30 points on each credit agencies, but again that's just the regular score.  So would the mortgage score go up the same amount of points?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Mortgage scores higher

Good question. I'd like to know the same for my reference too.

Also, if someone would mind answering this:

When a lender pulls your trimerge mortgage scores can they physically see more than just their specific "mortgage scores" for each agency?

For example, will the lender see more than a Experian/Fair Isaac (Ver. 2)? Will they also see Experian 5, 8, etc.. but choose to only use the Experian 2 score?

Message 2 of 4
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

your mortgage scores should go up as well. maybe a bit more or less than the fako scores.

we only see exp v2 and tu classic 04 and eq beacon 5

we dont see other scores. 

Retired Lender
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, the mortgage scores should also have some movement, although it isn't necessarily going to be the same amount of movement.

For example, I had a collection deleted from TU and EQ about a month ago. My TU 8 went up 20 points, my TU mortgage went up 10 points. EQ 8 went up 10 points, EQ mortgage went up 21.

I had a positive update on EX a few months ago, EX 8 went up 13 points, EX mortgage went up a whopping 1 point.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.