Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mortgage

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mortgage

I am currently trying to purchase a house thats $65,000 i have any where from 10,000-15,000 down so im needing a mortgage loan of 55,000. The only thing is my credit scores i've been researching and researching on how i can get my credit and find a mortgage company to help me i am located in  texas if anyone knows of any please kindly get back to me and thank you.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

Re: Mortgage

@Anonymous wrote:

I am currently trying to purchase a house thats $65,000 i have any where from 10,000-15,000 down so im needing a mortgage loan of 55,000. The only thing is my credit scores i've been researching and researching on how i can get my credit and find a mortgage company to help me i am located in  texas if anyone knows of any please kindly get back to me and thank you.

What is your mid-mortgage score? 

If you don't know, here is the link to obtain your mortgage scores (and your other scores including your FICO 8, bankcard and auto enhanced scores): http://www.myfico.com/Products/FICO-Score-3B-Report/

Read the sticky at the top of the page to find out about mortgage scores.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.