cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MortgageLoan.com

tag
Valued Member

MortgageLoan.com

Has anyone ever heard of MortgageLoan.com ? My boyfriend signed up here on myfico to get his score yesterday, and in the process it asked if he would be interested in being matched with a lender for a new home purchase loan. Trusting MiFico he said yes. He received a call from MortgageLoan.com They left a message saying they had great news. But it seemed like a scam to me.  I was just wondering if anyone has ever heard of them, and if they're legit or not?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

Re: MortgageLoan.com

They look like a lead generation website, as it specifically says "Mortgageloan.com is not a lender or a mortgage broker" and goes on to say "Mortgageloan.com is a news and information service providing editorial content and directory information in the field of mortgages and loans".  It doesn't mean they are bad or good people, but if they say anything about already being pre-approved, etc. regarding a mortgage I'd take it with a grain of salt.

Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.