Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mortgages and Child Support Documentation

tag
Ineedaname
Valued Member

Mortgages and Child Support Documentation

Hello,  I was wondering if someone could answer a question regarding child support.

I'm in the process of working with the bank and they've asked for several pieces of documentation.  One is proof that child support has been paid for the last 6 months.  I've provided them with copies of the cancelled checks.  Another question is that they want proof that I will be receiving child support for the next 3 years.  I'm not sure how to provide that information.  I have a child that is 21 and just completed his first year of college (a late bloomer for sure) and another child who just completed his sophomore year in high school and will continue on to college.  Our divorce agreement states that child support will be paid until my last one is emancipated.  I can't provide anything additional to say that he will definitely go to college or that he will finish college. 

This is the last piece and of course I am sitting on pins and needles thinking this is going to break the deal.  Smiley Sad

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
MoreRewards
Established Contributor

Re: Mortgages and Child Support Documentation

I'd think the agreement would be enough? I'd ask the LO exactly what they want though.
EQ 773 * EX 786 * TU 797
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.