cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mortgages...and Less than Perfect Credit?

tag
nolimits
Established Member

Mortgages...and Less than Perfect Credit?

Looking to saddle back up and buy another house.  This will be #4 for me.

Unfortunately when I owned my last house, I experienced some life situations (divorce & loss of job) that marred up my credit rating.  All that occurred during 2007 to 2009.  Additionally it seems I keep finding these bloody nagging medical collections popping up from time to time as well.  The medical stuff is the only "new" items, and that is at least 6 months ago.  During the divorce and job loss, I experienced some 90 day lates on a few CC accounts, car loans and some 60 day lates on my mortgage.  Thankfully there were no repossessions or foreclosures but I did suffer a judgment on a loan (been PIF at least 3 years).

As you can imagine I am a bit nervous about applying.  Any recommendations for companies that will work with me and my less than perfect past?

Thanks.

It is only the poor who pay cash, and that not from virtue, but because they are refused credit. - Anatole France

FICO Scores (1/6/13): EX 642 and TU 670
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.