Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Fico Property Reports

tag
veracious
Established Contributor

My Fico Property Reports

I did a search and found only one post from 2007.

I was wondering if anyone has used this service recently, and what they thought of it.

I plan to use it to look around a neighborhood for comparable homes to the one I like.

One other question I have is the information current and accurate.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: My Fico Property Reports

+1 May think about this in the coming months too.

Message 2 of 4
indiasnowden
Regular Contributor

I used this service before making my offer on the house that I eventually ended up purchasing.  It is the same info that my realtor gave me in almost the same format.  I did it for piece of mind.  I cannot remember how much the report costs but the same information is available at zillow, realtor, truly, condoforsale (if this applies to you) and your county auditor website.  If I remember correctly it was not very expensive so I decided what could it hurt. 

The information is up-to-date and fairly accurate in comparison to what you will find if you do your own sleuthing via the above websites and there are a lot more sites available, just google. 

I purchased to confirm my own independent findings; I sleep better.

But if you are looking for independent, unique information this report will not give it to you.  Hope this helps and best of luck to you on your home ownership journey.

Starting Score: 'All three mid 500s as of 1/1/16
EQ: 633 6 TU: 644 EX: 634 as of 3/11/17 via MyFico
Goal Score: 650

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 4
veracious
Established Contributor

Thanks, indiasnowden.

I was hoping My FICO Property Reports was the real deal.

I've seen the info from Realtor.com and their listings were always inaccurate. Simply because they would

keep a listing after it was already sold  and only purge their listiings periodically.

Never tried the others .I  don't trust them to be accurate either. 

I think the price is reasonable and,  if it's the same comps your realtor showed you,  then,  that's a definite plus.

I appreaciate the info you provided.  Congrats on your new home.

Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.