Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My USDA Guaranteed Timeline

tag
Boldilocks
Established Contributor

Re: My USDA Guaranteed Timeline

Supposed to be closing today, and still don't have HUD-1. 

I asked my LO for it, she said she'd get it and send it to me... then next minute sent me another email asking me to call her *right now*. Smiley Surprised

Called her, and it went to voicemail.

Arrrgh!!!

Please, please, please, please let there be no problem at this point!

Current scores: EQ 736, TU - 732
Message 191 of 196
gotideas
New Contributor

Praying for you--Hope it all goes well

Message 192 of 196
Boldilocks
Established Contributor

Talked to her - it was to tell me that the lawyer has it to send to me.

$6021.38 - which is actually lower than the GFE had quoted. 

Current scores: EQ 736, TU - 732
Message 193 of 196
gotideas
New Contributor

Awesome!!

Message 194 of 196
Lemontwist4
Frequent Contributor

@Boldilocks wrote:

Talked to her - it was to tell me that the lawyer has it to send to me.

$6021.38 - which is actually lower than the GFE had quoted. 

So Boldilocks I know you are probally moving but when you get a minute how about a quick update on how closing went? Did you get the keys at close? What was the final amount of closing cost etc?

Sent to USDA on August 14th 2013 Approved September 5th CLOSED September 9th!!!!!
Message 195 of 196
maghome
Established Member

Hello everyone,

Great news on your closing. Here is my story. 1995 became a single mom while 6 months pregnant with my second son. 1996 bought my first home. 2002 lost my home to foreclosure and filed bankruptcy.

Moved into first apartment. Landlords did not like small children playing outside and moved to evict me. I told them if children are not allowed to play outside they should make the apartments an adults only complex, turned in the keys and moved to apartment two in 2003. I found a more kid-friendly apartment to move to.Tthe landlord in this apartment did not take care of "problem" tenants. I had my new car keyed, my childrens snowmen and pumpkins smashed by bigger kids, and neighbors above who were loud all times of days and nights.

2008 I found a large house to rent with the option to buy and moved into this place knowing I could not afford the rent. I just had to get out of the apartment. I took on a second job and after 8 months was fired because the boss was a jerk and I never could do the job well enough. Should I mention I have been at my current job for 24 years? I lost this house because i could not keep up with the payments and my credit was still bad from the bankruptcy to qualify to purchase.

Moved into my current apartment in 2010. My two sons are grown but still live with me. Found out about the  USDA guaranteed loan.

September 28, 2013 put an offer on a home. Original list price $159,900. My accepted offer $141,000.

October 2, 2013 inspection done. Nothing major found but a few contigencies need to be worked through.

It has been a long journey back to home ownership. I will keep everyone posted.

Starting Score: Experian 692 Equifax 705 Transunion 661
Current Score: Experian 692 Equifax 705 Transunion 661
Goal Score: 800

Message 196 of 196
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.