Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My credit score is 545.......

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

My credit score is 545.......

What do you think my Interest rate would be if i got a auto loan? by the way i do have limited credit
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
marty56
Super Contributor

Re: My credit score is 545.......

Would also depend on your auto FICO score.  Some in the forum suggested that it would be a good idea to go to a credit union, show them your FICO scores and see if they would approve you base on your FICO and credit report.  This might save a hard inq and give you an idea of where you stand.  Also check out www.whogavemecredit.com.  The have some auto loan stuff out there,
1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 2 of 5
CreditDrama85
Established Contributor

how long is your credit history? i would guess 18-22%
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

is your score tracking up or down... more specifically do you want a car or need a car ?

you can always refinance in a year assuming you make the payments but if you can wait I would advise.  With the help of this forum you can get that score up quickly.

Message 4 of 5
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

I used RoadLoans to purchase a used car, we got a really good rate for used.  I was very happy with their customer service.  You can call and talk to them.

I think I'd try to get that score up just a bit though.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.