Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My home buying thread!!

tag
drboxing
Established Contributor

Re: My home buying thread!!

So happy for you, u must send photos of the house, your story is very encouraging to others, congrats

Message 61 of 64
deg757
Regular Contributor

We are all moved in, minus the million or so little things that have to be done. I can not even begin to tell you how amazing it feels. Friday night was our first night to sleep there and I woke up Saturday morning and pinched myself to make sure it was real. I hope I can remember this feeling when it comes time to make that first house payment because I don't think it gets any better than this!

Starting scores 2/27/12 TU 605 EX 576 EQ 560
Current scores lender pull 9/6/12 TU 663 EX 629 EQ 645
Closed on our first home 10/26/2012!
Message 62 of 64
beb86
Valued Contributor

@deg757 wrote:

We are all moved in, minus the million or so little things that have to be done. I can not even begin to tell you how amazing it feels. Friday night was our first night to sleep there and I woke up Saturday morning and pinched myself to make sure it was real. I hope I can remember this feeling when it comes time to make that first house payment because I don't think it gets any better than this!

You will find yourself watching ALOT of HGTV haha 

Message 63 of 64
playa1125
Established Member

Message 64 of 64
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.