Contributor
drboxing

Re: My home buying thread!!

So happy for you, u must send photos of the house, your story is very encouraging to others, congrats

Starting Score: TU 614 EX584
Current Score: TU 650/EX 650 (Walmart)
Goal Score: 710

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Regular Contributor
deg757

We are all moved in, minus the million or so little things that have to be done. I can not even begin to tell you how amazing it feels. Friday night was our first night to sleep there and I woke up Saturday morning and pinched myself to make sure it was real. I hope I can remember this feeling when it comes time to make that first house payment because I don't think it gets any better than this!

Starting scores 2/27/12 TU 605 EX 576 EQ 560
Current scores lender pull 9/6/12 TU 663 EX 629 EQ 645
Closed on our first home 10/26/2012!
Valued Contributor
beb86

deg757 wrote:

We are all moved in, minus the million or so little things that have to be done. I can not even begin to tell you how amazing it feels. Friday night was our first night to sleep there and I woke up Saturday morning and pinched myself to make sure it was real. I hope I can remember this feeling when it comes time to make that first house payment because I don't think it gets any better than this!

You will find yourself watching ALOT of HGTV haha 

ccpics2.jpg
Established Member
playa1125

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}