cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My lendor uses Kroll instead of FICO scores.....

tag
talktohoov
Valued Member

Re: My lendor uses Kroll instead of FICO scores.....

I am curious to see how the new scores offered here compare to what you got from your lender that pulled their scores from Kroll.  My lender also uses Kroll and was hoping it was the same as the new equifax and experian mortgage score offered here so I know what I'm walking into.

Message 11 of 12
frugalQ
Valued Contributor

Re: My lendor uses Kroll instead of FICO scores.....

They are the same.

Fannie/Freddie require a specific FICO version to be used for mortgage purposes. The versions provided here are the same versions.

Whether the Kroll pulls your report or Credit Plus, it does not matter. They are all pulling the same FICO version.

There's a sticky at the top of this forum that tells you which FICO version is required for each bureau. I believe myfico tells you which mortgage version they are now including in their products. They are the same.
AmEx Green NPSL | Amex BCP 16K | Citi Simplicity 10k | Discover IT 9K | Chase Slate 7.5K | Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass 7K | Capital One QuickSilver 6K | Home Depot 5k | Chase Freedom 4.5K | LOC 2.5K
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.