cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My mortgage process with Quicken (edited)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: My mortgage process with Quicken (edited)

I'm through underwriting and cleared to close. Now it's just a 2 week waiting game! Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 16
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

Congrats!  Now time slows to a crawl until closing...

Message 12 of 16
cartwrna
Valued Contributor

^ what starting over said. The wait is the worst. I always had a ping in my head telling me "something is going to go wrong". Luckily we were able to move out close up by 2 weeks. Don't listen to the ping, it doesn't know a thing LOL.
Don’t take your credit for granted, use it with care! These days, catch me in the bankruptcy forum!?
Message 13 of 16
bartoe
New Contributor

When my husband was looking for a mortgage last year he ended up with a LO who didn't know **bleep** she was doing.  She continued to include ALL of his student loan debt even though it was in deferrment (hubby goes full-time and expected graduation date was 2020), I tried to explain to her what dti was and how its calculated and pretty much it was a disaster.  Won't be going through them even though when I got my mortgage I didn't have any issues.

We "tried" to go local, but they ADDED my HOUSE DEBT to my husbands application.  Even though in the State of Michigan, I personally owed my home, the mortgage was in my name only, he was not on any deed or certificate...if he walked away out of our marriage he didn't have the house debt -- I did.  They refused to budge, but then were jerks when my husband told them they needed to add my income if they were going to add MY house.  It was a joke.  Apparently they can "do as they please" per the guidelines except what they were doing was illegal since it was strictly my debt.  Won't be going back there.

Message 14 of 16
ayuaxl1

Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.