Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Myfico 3b report

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Myfico 3b report

Just purchased the 3b report from myfico. Just wanted to double check which. Are the EQ 5, TU 4, EXP 2 the fico scores currently used for mortgage loans? How accurate are my scores in the 3b report? Just kind of surprised that they are higher than my fico 8 scores since from what I read, most people report that their mortgage scores are lower than fico 8 scores.

FICO 8

TU - 750

EXP - 736

EQ - 726

TU FICO 4 - 795

EXP FICO 2 - 744

EQ FICO 5 - 774

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Myfico 3b report

Yup those are the ones, and they're 100% accurate for 99.999% of mortgages underwritten in the United States.  It's vanishingly unlikely you'll run into a portfolio lender, let alone one that uses a different set of scores.

Really depends on what is in one's file in terms of which model is higher: I'd estimate on the forum maybe 25% of the people have higher FICO 04/98's... I'm one of them other than EQ currently but I suspect within 5 months that score will pass my EQ FICO 8 too, and that held true even during my mortgage where I was in shock at my breaking 720 on my mid score when it'd taken me 3.5 years just to sniff 700 on EQ Beacon 5.0.

        
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Myfico 3b report

@Anonymous wrote:

Just purchased the 3b report from myfico. Just wanted to double check which. Are the EQ 5, TU 4, EXP 2 the fico scores currently used for mortgage loans? How accurate are my scores in the 3b report? Just kind of surprised that they are higher than my fico 8 scores since from what I read, most people report that their mortgage scores are lower than fico 8 scores.

FICO 8

TU - 750

EXP - 736

EQ - 726

TU FICO 4 - 795

EXP FICO 2 - 744

EQ FICO 5 - 774

I just signed up for the 3b report a month ago, and those mortgage scores are dead on 100% accurate. We just applied for a pre-approval for a home loan, and I got a copy of our credit scores that were pulled from the lender, and they were exactly what were reported on myfico.com's mortgage scores. Smiley Happy 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.