Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NACA Question

tag
phumanr
Frequent Contributor

NACA Question

Has any had any positive experiences with NACA mortgage? I went to a seminar, met with a loan officer and had all of my ducks in a row. I was told that I had everything, good scores, no lates in 3 years, required funds. It has now been over a month and I keep getting the run around requiring documents I have already sent. I can't get them to tell me "yes, or no" on the prequal.

Any feedback helpful,

Phumanr
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NACA Question

I currently have a mortgage through NACA and I would definitely rate my experience positive.  You have to remember that NACA is a non-profit organization so they don't have the manpower that some other companies have. When I was going through the program, I offered to volunteer in the office.  I went in one morning for about 2 hours. I spent about an hour and half making calls for them and we spent the last 30 minutes working on my file! You may want to try this approach since you are supposed to volunteer at some point anyway. Even if they don't work on your file while you are there, I'm sure you will be fresh on their mind next time they are deciding which file to work on for the day. Hope this helps.
Message 2 of 3
phumanr
Frequent Contributor

Re: NACA Question

FinanceManager,

That is good feedback....if you don't mind me asking, what was your total time to close from the time you applied?

Phumanr
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.