cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NACA, Student Loans and Trans Union reporting!

tag
Lemmus
Established Contributor

Re: NACA, Student Loans and Trans Union reporting!

...you've not said where you are buying ...NACA does both urban and rural loans ...your income is needed to know if you could qualify for one of the state dp assistance programs ...they can put you in a good home with almost zero down/zero closing if you do ...if you can buy a rural property both USDA Direct and USDA Guaranteed offer zero dollar keys under the right circumstances

...that said, if you can get an extension where you are ...and fix your SL issue with them, then that's likely your best choice ...but I sure hope your patience is strong ...the normal mortgage process is trying enough ...when they stretch it out seemingly forever ...and don't answer your calls ...it wears on you ...good luck

Helpful Links: Do I Qualify? | Mortgage Calculator | USDA Mortgages | Opt Out | FICO Versions
Last HP: 11/04/15 | myFico 3B Jun 10 '15:FICO8 EQ - 752 | TU - 763 | EX - 750
Message 21 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NACA, Student Loans and Trans Union reporting!

Hello,

I decided to go into repayment in order to aleviate any questions as to what my student loan payment amount is.  I received a letter from Navient stating that effective the 25th of May, 2015, my payment will be $51.31.   I have uploaded that letter to my NACA Counselor.  I am hoping that the letter would be sufficient and they don't insist unilt it is reflected in my credit report, which could add another month to the process. 

Now since I'm already qualified, I think I'll send her an e-mail to recalculate my loan amount and send it back to underwriting.  I'll keep uploading paystubs and bank statements as if I'm still not qualifyed.  Not sure what the procedure is once I'm qualifyed to have them refigure the loan out.  Is it like starting from scratch?  Would the letter be sufficient? if it's not, I don't know what else to do.  Is there a place I can appeal my case? 

Again, the reason I'm asking these questions here is that my Counselor is very hard to get a hold of and get answers from.  I wish I could communicate with the underwriters directly. 

Thank you for all your assistance,

Mike

Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.