Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NASA FCU Mortgage

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NASA FCU Mortgage

I'm a long time member of NASA and going to be applying for the zero down mortgage next month.  Anybody have experience with the process with them?  Not too worried about qualifing, more interested in how quick the process moves.  Any other things to be aware of?

Thanks

Joe

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
skigirl916
Established Contributor

Re: NASA FCU Mortgage

Given the drama of getting approved for a Visa, I wasn't interested in going thorough them. I imagine they'd somehow screw something up.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Never had any of their credit cards.  Have auto loan and wife had personal loan many years ago with no issues.  

Message 3 of 4
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm a long time member of NASA and going to be applying for the zero down mortgage next month.  Anybody have experience with the process with them?  Not too worried about qualifing, more interested in how quick the process moves.  Any other things to be aware of?

Thanks

Joe

NASA only hit this forum as part of their Visa craze about a year ago; doubt many of us will have had experience with their mortgage process.

I'm in a similar boat with DCU though I know that people have used their mortgage product previously; however, I'm not putting all of my eggs in one basket: I will be applying with a couple of lenders personally just in case someone does something dumb and awkward or their rates are otherwise ugly... I'm pretty comfortable with my top pick but god only knows what the UW I get will think and I'm planning to full court press this process... feeling like last call at the bar with the recent Fed guidance.

        
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.