Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED HELP FROM CA

tag
cdub69
Regular Contributor

NEED HELP FROM CA

I applied for a loan last week the LO said my scores were good enough.But I have a collection on my report which says consumer disputes this account which I did not.The LO says they need a letter from the CA stating that it's not in dispute or they can't proceed  with my application have contacted the CA several times without a response.What else can I do? Don't they have to provide accurate information to the credit bureau?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Lel
Moderator Emeritus

Re: NEED HELP FROM CA

@cdub69 wrote:

I applied for a loan last week the LO said my scores were good enough.But I have a collection on my report which says consumer disputes this account which I did not.The LO says they need a letter from the CA stating that it's not in dispute or they can't proceed  with my application have contacted the CA several times without a response.What else can I do? Don't they have to provide accurate information to the credit bureau?

Is this related to one these things that you mentioned in the past:

RJM CRA DISPUTE

Experian Refuses To Investigate

Message 2 of 4
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

May also want to read Dispute Removal

Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 3 of 4
cdub69
Regular Contributor

No RJM finally deleted that collection from my report.It's from another CA.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.