Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED HELP PLEASE!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NEED HELP PLEASE!!!

I am in the process of buying a house 149k FHA. I just changed jobs on the 14th of july. I had been in my previous job 3 years. The LO says now FHA requires 30 day check stubs, it as always a requirement but you use to be able to get around it.  I was sheduled to close on the 25th of august, but now I do not know if that is possible. My question is I recieved my first paycheck dated on july 19th, next one dated august 2nd, and third one dated august 16, this is only 29 days. I know when I did naca they wanted your last 2 checkstubs when you got paid every 2 weeks. Will they make me wait and have to extend my closing date 10 days, I don't even know if that is possible since I am dealing with the relocation company and not the owners. Any Advise? 
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

Re: NEED HELP PLEASE!!!

laronda134 wrote:
 Will they make me wait and have to extend my closing date 10 days, I don't even know if that is possible since I am dealing with the relocation company and not the owners. Any Advise? 

depends on company.

Retired Lender
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would think that 3 paystubs would be enough. They are going to call me in the morning and let me know something. Hopefully I can use the 3 checkstubs rather than even having to consider asking them to extend the contract. Dallas is this usually enough for fha checkstubs for fha. I get paid every 2 weeks.
Message 3 of 5
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

they are doing your loan, they will have to answer.

Retired Lender
Message 4 of 5
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita
Moved:

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.