Did you mean: 

NEED HELP raising my credit score ASAP

tag
SanFranMatt
Frequent Contributor

Re: NEED HELP raising my credit score ASAP

@Shinoga wrote:

any other suggestions?

What's wrong with the suggestion that you pay off your CC?  That's the easiest way to get a boost, unless you get lucky with a GW.

Message 11 of 14
User273165
Regular Contributor

You probably wont even have time to get a GW to go through and report to the credit bureau.

Message 12 of 14
Blackhawks_girl30
Contributor

I agree with AJC.  Do you already have an offer in and accepted on a property?  If you have not gotten an accepted offer then that alone you are pushing it if you need to close by Dec 24th.  Yes it can be done, but I also live in Illinois and most homes are short sales/foreclosures.  Is this program no longer good after the Dec 24th deadline?  You could also look into Wells Fargo CDMP loan.  There is a ton of restrictions though so you would have to dig deeper to see if you qualify.  It is basically a loan with no PMI, only 2% down but you take a higher interest rate   I hope it all works out for you!

Message 13 of 14
beb86
Valued Contributor

a non-traditional TL is like rent history, utility history, cable history etc...

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.