Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU MORTGAGE...

tag
CAnNY
Frequent Contributor

NFCU MORTGAGE...

After a week of closing my mortgage is showing on Experian. I guess the others will update shortly. Just thought I would share this. Not sure if my score increased. I just pulled my report on Friday too. If I had waited I would have known if my FAKO score went up. 

thanks again MYFICO family, I could not have a mortgage and improved credit without you!!

Starting Score: TU 489 EQ 561 EX unknown (2/24/2013)
Current Score: Lender Pull (11/15/13) EQ 702, TU 679, EX 684
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
edcampbell613
Contributor

Re: NFCU MORTGAGE...

Congrats !

Message 2 of 8
BrianB_The_Loan_Professor
Valued Contributor

Congrats - thats pretty fast for a bureau to pick up on the new note

Enjoy your new home

Brian

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Brian B The Loan Professor
Mortgage Banker - offering FHA, VA, USDA , and Conventional mortgages in all 50 states -

If I do not respond to a follow up question please feel free to contact me directly
Message 3 of 8
vnita06
Valued Member

Congrats!!!

If you don't mind me asking did you qualify for the 100% financing???

Message 4 of 8
n0smirc
Regular Contributor

Congrats on the new home, and WOW, that's incredibly fast on reporting.

Message 5 of 8
Yardie25

Congrats! I was also curious if you were able to get the 100% financing.   myfico is showing equifax at 703 I am thinking of applying but I know it hard to get approved. thanks

Message 6 of 8
StartingLifeOver
Regular Contributor

Yes!! We all want the loan details! Smiley Wink Congrats on your new home!

NFCU Cash Rewards $16,100/FNBO Platinum $9.100/Best Buy Citibank $2,500/Care Credit $7,600/TJ Maxx $1000/Neiman Marcus $7000/Saks5thAve $2500

Starting Score: 426 Ch. 13 BK Filed Sep 2009; Discharged Jan 2013 Smiley Happy
Current Score: TU 706 EQ FICO 701 EX 704
Goal Score: 720

Message 7 of 8
Zorasmiles
Established Contributor

Congrats on the mortgage approval and new home!  Now it's time to spill the beans lol

FICO scores are your calling card to the business world. Build a negative reputation and those doors are hard to open, find that perfect balance of credit responsibility and those doors open when you desire them.
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.