Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU what's the big deal?

Re: NFCU what's the big deal?

Sorry was talking to OP

Message 11 of 16
Regular Contributor

If you are talking to me, yes, anyone can join if they go the Navy League way. I haven't yet since we're not trying to buy til summer. 

Message 12 of 16

Never knew you could join that way, I just went with the cheap route and showed my DoD ID.

Message 13 of 16
Community Leader
Super Contributor

KS21 wrote:

If you are talking to me, yes, anyone can join if they go the Navy League way. I haven't yet since we're not trying to buy til summer. 

If you are planning on joining, I suggest you do so now before that way of joining through the Navy league is shut down.  Better late than never.

Message 14 of 16
Regular Contributor

Thanks 

Message 15 of 16
Established Contributor

Yes-Its-Me wrote:

KS21 wrote:

If you are planning on joining, I suggest you do so now before that way of joining through the Navy league is shut down.  Better late than never.

is that a rumor?

EX 786
EQ 777
TU 779

All Chp7, Judgements , CO's now legally clean from scores low 600's just using this forum
Chase Amzn 8.5k , Citi BB 3k, Citi Gdyr 5K, Amzn Store 12k, SallieMae 12k Amex BCE 29k , PenFed Promise 40k@8+% +10k PLOC@10%, NFCU member
Message 16 of 16