Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU

tag
dabolts_619
Regular Contributor

NFCU

Has anybody done an fha loan threw them?? I was working with sub-prime lender but now have a middle score of 640 and would like to take advantage of there paying closing cost and 200 gift card after closing. I'm also a week or two away from getting second short sale approval, should I even be looking to switch lenders??

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Re: NFCU

@dabolts_619 wrote:

Has anybody done an fha loan threw them?? I was working with sub-prime lender but now have a middle score of 640 and would like to take advantage of there paying closing cost and 200 gift card after closing. I'm also a week or two away from getting second short sale approval, should I even be looking to switch lenders??

Here's a thread from a few months ago, based on this you might want to give NFCU a call and ask them about it:   http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Mortgage-Loans/Navy-Federal-Credit-Union-minimum-FICO-score-for-mort...

If you can delay your house purchase without any problems, and if NFCU has better rates than what you are looking at now, it might make sense.

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.