Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NJ FHA lender no overlays or in house

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NJ FHA lender no overlays or in house

In search of our first home. We were on our way when fiancé hit with severe medical issues. Spent three years spending money on medical as some bills were late and eventually charged off.

The mortgage will be in my name, I have good employment record, enough for 10% down, looking for a mortgage around $160000. New mortgage payment will only be about $200 more than current rental.

All old bills have been paid but there are 30,60 and 90 lates.

Current bills include student loan current, 2 credit cards with zero balances and one with about $60 a month paid at the end of the month.
Car loan current
Remainder of Personal loan: $900 current
I have tried GW letters to no positive result.

My middle mortgage fico is 558.

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Thank you!
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NJ FHA lender no overlays or in house

I don't see a way, sorry op.  But, I am only experienced, not an expert. Perhaps someone else knows more. 

I look at your numbers and think hard money loan.

On the good side, the 30 and 60 LATES should improve relatively quickly. The 90s will hurt until they fall off, but that won't stop you.  I think you still need a bit of time to heal the damage to your credit file. It'd work on side gigs/boosting income and make sure nothing else negative hits.  Sorry couldn't be of more help. Hang in there, you'll get where you want to go. 

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.