Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nationstar

tag
steely72
Established Member

Nationstar

Does anybody have any feedback on Nationstar Mortgage?   My credit score is a 641 and they offered me a rate of 3.87% on a $120k FHA loan.   The other places I checked were at 4%.   Wells Fargo would told me the FHA loan would have to be over $130k in order to give me the 3.87% rate but could offer me a 4% rate for the $120k.   I have been reading alot of peoples horror stories with them and alot of people saying the customer service is very poor.   The place I am getting the loan through said they have been dealing with them for 2 1/2 years and hasn't had any issues with them.   Do I sign this loan with them or go with someone else at a higher intereste rate?   I need to make a decision in the next day or two.  Any information you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
IOBA
Senior Contributor

Re: Nationstar

It depends on what you value more - customer service or a lower interest rate.

Have you compared GFE to see if there are hidden charges that might compensate for the lower interest rate?

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.