Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need 10 Pt increase for mortgage preapproval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Need 10 Pt increase for mortgage preapproval

Congrats,  now pass on how you did it so you can add to the next persons understanding.

Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Need 10 Pt increase for mortgage preapproval

Just an update. After increasing my credit score and getting preapproved, I found the perfect home. Offer was made 4/1 and accepted the next day.  Earnest money of $1000 was taken to tittle co. by my realator on 4/3. I had the inspection done 4/4 and received the report 2 days later. There were some repairs to negotiate and sellers and I finally came to agreement on 4/11. The appraisal was ordered 4/14, done on 4/18, and I got the report on Friday 4/21, everything was fine and no required repairs. Friday about 4:30pm I received email from the loan processor requesting names & DOB for everyone who would be living in the house and a copy of earnest money check.  Tomorrow I will be faxing these items from work and loan will be submitted to underwriter. I am beyond nervous but hopeful this part of the process goes as smoothly and quickly as everything else. 

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.