Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Help. I applied 2 days ago for a Wells Fargo Home Loan

tag
looksbylatay
Valued Member

Need Help. I applied 2 days ago for a Wells Fargo Home Loan

I applied 2 days ago for a home loan thru wells fargo. I wanted to shop around what it is hard to get people on the phone. Anyway the processor pulled my credit experian 586, TU- 661 and EQ- 639, she told me i was good but she had to send it to the underwriter? She told me it should take 5 days after I send the application back. Is this normal for the underwriter process ? and what is next?

Starting Score: 586
Current Score: 639
Goal Score: 661

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

Re: Need Help. I applied 2 days ago for a Wells Fargo Home Loan

normal for them.

you should shop around.

plenty of BETTER lenders for you

Retired Lender
Message 2 of 8
looksbylatay
Valued Member

Thanks

No update from wells fargo, Bank of America denied me today.

The LO said  they needed a 640 mid score. I have a 639. I called BBT and they I going to pull my credit today. Let pray!

Message 3 of 8
looksbylatay
Valued Member

So it is now 10/02 still not update from Wells Fargo. I tried applying at BBT, BOA and Susanqa Bank.  BBT my loan office is now on vacation. BOA deny me they are request a mid score of 640, I have 639. still wanting on Sansaqa bank. I called the Wells fargo she is putting a alarm on the file. I am losing my excitment. It looks like I will be renting for another year. I am sure the seller is not going to hold on to the house.

Message 4 of 8
looksbylatay
Valued Member

same day update.... received a call from LO from last bank I submitted an application. The issue is I am listed as an "auth user" of an amex that have never been late perfect payment history. The balance shown as 12000.00 this changed my debit ratio to 53. also I do not have any account older than 6 months.  Unsure of my next steps. any thoughts 

Message 5 of 8
stopdrpnro
Valued Member

With that big a difference in your scores your first step should be to pull all 3. Scores and verify everything. More than likely there are other mistakes. Somewhere that could be holding you back.

Message 6 of 8
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

@looksbylatay wrote:

same day update.... received a call from LO from last bank I submitted an application. The issue is I am listed as an "auth user" of an amex that have never been late perfect payment history. The balance shown as 12000.00 this changed my debit ratio to 53. also I do not have any account older than 6 months.  Unsure of my next steps. any thoughts 

Accounts do not have enough history on your own. Looks like you are an authorize user on an account in great standing which in underwriters opinion is their to help boost your score. 

In my opinion you should wait another 6 months- year and build up your credit history. By then you should have a chance to raise your scores and clean up any negatives you have present if you have any.

Good Luck......

Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 7 of 8
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

You don't have enough of your own history for them to do a risk assessment.  You just need some aging of your accounts to show them proper debt management.

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.