cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Mortgage sooner than I thought!!

tag
korunner
Established Member

Re: Need Mortgage sooner than I thought!!

very true the issue is the house we live in now is sold and closing on 12/19. we are moving into the house we are buying that week and can only lease it for a couple months. so i am looking for the short and long term fix.

Message 21 of 24
Lemmus
Established Contributor

...ouch! ...best thing I can suggest is to start your own thread and lay it all out in the first post ...there are a lot of experts on this forum who might have some better answers if you can get them involved ...most tend to look at the newer threads rather than read through pages of older posts ...hth

Helpful Links: Do I Qualify? | Mortgage Calculator | USDA Mortgages | Opt Out | FICO Versions
Last HP: 11/04/15 | myFico 3B Jun 10 '15:FICO8 EQ - 752 | TU - 763 | EX - 750
Message 22 of 24
korunner
Established Member

good call. i am not horribly worried, as our income and down payment are very good and i am willing to take a higher interest rate in the short term and then re-fi later. we have to move due to family reasons. if i could wait 6 months my score would be much higher, i realize. credit most certainly is a marathon Smiley Happy 

Message 23 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

I totally understand too. 

I am getting my home on the market asap. I have my down payment and closing costs in my bank already. I have equity in my home so anything from the sale will go into my savings.

I am not opposed to renting for another year until my scores improve and I am showing at least a 12 month on-time payment history on all accounts.

Thanks for everyone's input.

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.