Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Your Help

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Need Your Help

My current scores do not allow me to qualify for a conventional mortgage, have made an offer on a property that is almost 100K below tax value can anyone help me with info on a hard money or bridge loan for 12 Months.

Thanks for your help & God Bless this Site

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Re: Need Your Help

Just bumping this up the line for you. 

just an FYI...you'll get a better response if you change your initial subject line to something about that hard money and/or bridge loan.  "need your help" could mean anything.

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 2 of 3
Lel
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Need Your Help

What exactly are your scores?   How much (in percent) do you have for a down payment?

Hard money loans are only rarely discussed on these forums.  Because the hard money lenders need to protect themselves against default, they typically require larger down payments than with conventional lenders (up to 30-40%, I've heard).  The interest rates they charge can be much higher.

I hope you have a financing contingency on your purchase offer.

The tax value of the house - which I assume is the county's assessed value for property tax purposes - might not be a very good estimate of the true market value of the home. 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.